COVID-19 has impacted all sectors and the food and beverage-related sectors are under pressure to deliver products and services whilst trying to protect their employees and bringing safe food and drinks to the table.
NSF continues to support you during these difficult times, while adhering to public health measures including those recommended by the authorities. We are here to help and innovate by understanding your specific challenges and working on them together.
Our priority is protecting public health and the health and safety of our colleagues, clients and community. As a global organization, we are committed to adhering to preventive measures put in place by local government authorities and the World Health Organization. We are also committed to working with our clients and alongside government to maintain the food supply chain. We are ready to help you navigate these challenging times as smoothly as possible by offering our global network and capabilities.
We are committed to providing services and support to help safeguard our food supply during this global pandemic.
Certification and Auditing*
- Risk assessment for GFSI extensions
- Remote audits for supplier assurance
- Remote audits for restaurants
- Livestreaming audit solutions in some sectors, e.g. agricultural audits
- Contingency supplier approval services
- Readiness assessment to reopen restaurants and hotel facilities
- Cleaner and sanitizer registrations for food supply chain usage
Training and Education
- Online food safety courses and webinars
- Crisis management
- cGMPs for food safety
- cGMPs for food service and retail
- Food plant sanitation
- HACCP training
- GFSI official training
- PCQI training
Consulting & Technical Services
- Crisis management and response
- Rapid response supplier service – building supply chain resiliency
- Management systems assessment
- Vulnerability assessment for food fraud and mitigation plan
- COVID-19 readiness consultation
- Food safety culture plan during COVID-19
- Product review services
- COVID-19 risk assessment for the hotel industry
- Free helpline service for answering questions**
* Use of NSF consulting services or attending NSF training sessions does not provide an advantage, nor is it linked in any way to the granting of certification.
** During this stage of the pandemic.