October 7, 2020
NSF International’s new Step to Success programme offers discounted training to support people seeking to enter or advance in the food industry. The programme builds on NSF’s current industry training options, but with more flexibility. Learners can choose from virtual classroom and eLearning courses, and select from our packaged training selections or build their own programme.
“We created Step to Success for those wanting to make changes and increase their opportunities in what is likely to become a challenging job market,” says Dawn Fassam, NSF’s Head of Technical Service Training. “We are offering the courses at a reduced rate to help meet individual or company needs during these unprecedented times. Whether planning a move into auditing or seeking to extend your knowledge in your existing food industry role, our training can help you enhance your CV with recognized qualifications and soft skills development.”
Step to Success courses are drawn from NSF’s extensive training portfolio, packaged into three options:
- All in: This package provides the best value for money, giving the learner a unique opportunity to boost their CV and experience through newly gained knowledge and qualifications.
- Mix and match: This package offers more flexibility with a choice at each level. Learners have the opportunity to take a qualification they may not have previously considered.
- Free choice: Learners can choose their own courses, pursuing as many or as few as desired to meet their own or company requirements.
Learners will receive certificates upon successfully completing a course and passing the associated examination.
Sample courses include:
- eLearning courses ranging from soft skills to industry recognised qualifications
- Level 3 courses in effective auditing and inspection, delivering training and HACCP for food manufacturing.
- Level 4 courses such as managing food safety and health & safety in the workplace.
Bookings can be made via our registration site.