Learn How to Convert Your Site to Issue 8 of the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety
Join us on 4 or 16 October, 2018 for this one-day course plus examination.
You’ll gain an in-depth understanding of what’s new in Issue 8 of the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety requirements. The course will equip you with the skills and knowledge to successfully implement the change to the Standard at your site.
Who Should Attend
- Site technical and quality managers and their teams
- BRC Global Standard professionals
After completing this course, you will:
- Understand the changes to the existing requirements
- Understand what sites need to do to implement the new requirements
- Recognise the changes to the protocol of the Standard
- Know what to expect from the BRC Food Issue 8 audit
There will be an assessment at the end of this training session with a 25-question exam paper, for which the passing mark is 60 percent.
Cost and Location
Long Hanborough, Oxfordshire, OX29 8SJ
£360 per place
15 percent discount available for group bookings of three or more delegates
To register, please select the desired date: