Operating During COVID-19
Ensure the highest level of operating procedures and protocols are implemented with NSF, leaders in public health and safety.
The Checked by NSF™ programme supports the continued operation of businesses, ensuring that they operate confidently and safely, in line with government guidelines and focusing on the safety and well-being of customers and employees.
The service covers a wide range of sectors including restaurants, bars, pubs, hotels, retail stores, museums, leisure centres, offices and schools.
NSF's three-phase Checked by NSF™ COVID-19 control plan helps companies communicate their commitment to best-practice guidance on COVID-19 protection for their employees and customers.
Phase 1: Plan
- Form and train COVID-19 team (legal requirements, COVID-19 basics, etc.)
- Establish foundational controls and policies
- Develop risk-based (hot-spot) control plans
- Create operating task planner and timelines
Phase 2: Implement
- Prepare site; implement administrative and COVID-19 controls as per plan
- Train employees on new controls
Phase 3: Improve
- Maintain program effectiveness through ongoing monitoring and management
- Continuously improve and update controls as science evolves, risks change and programme matures
Nearly every industry has been affected by COVID-19, and each has special considerations that need to be in place. With effects felt across every region and sector, employees and customers need reassurance that the best practices in risk mitigation and protection are implemented.
Featured industry sectors include:
- Retail (food and nonfood)
This service is flexible depending on specific business needs and circumstances.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Development of NSF’s COVID-19 reopening programme was led by a team of experts that includes microbiologists, scientists, Ph.D.s, medical doctors, former WHO technical officers, ex-regulators, engineers,chemists and other professionals specialising in public health and the environment.
Their efforts created a comprehensive program of science-based guidance and a variety of easy-to-use tools that any industry can use.